Dutch Online Course With Noémie | Level 3 | Tuesdays 17:30-19:00 |
Starting Date: Tuesday The 13th Of September @17:30 | 6 Live Online Lessons
Once you have gone through this course:
1: You have a mindset that makes you dare to speak Dutch.
- You dare to speak some words of Dutch.
- You understand it’s an ongoing process.
- You realize that doing nothing will not make you better anyway.
- You dare to make imperfect sentences.
2: You can search houses on funda and tell what your house looks like.
- You can search houses on funda.
- You can describe your house.
- You can tell what you don’t like.
- You can describe at least 30 objects in your house.
3: You can talk about your weekend! Hello perfectum!
- You can make sentences in the past tense with the 10 most common verbs.
- You can ask about someone’s weekend.
- You can make perfectum sentences with the regular verbs.
- You can make perfectum sentences with irregular verbs.
- You know when to use ‘are’ or ‘have’ + perfectum.
4: You can tell in simple terms about your childhood.
- You can tell a story about your childhood.
- You can ask questions about someone’s childhood.
5:You can give directions and understand when your train is delayed.
- You can ask and point the way.
- You can describe a route.
- You can understand how to ride a bike using Google Maps.
6: You can tell what you will do on your holiday.
- You can talk about your upcoming vacation.
- You can tell people what to do in the future.
7: You can answer more complex questions and write them too, which is essential for writing exams.
9: You can talk about the Netherlands.
- You can go to the bike shop and explain your problem
- You can talk Amsterdammish, hello canals of Amsterdam!
10: You can return to the family doctor with paracetamol ;).
- You know all the body parts.
- You know how to explain you have pain in your stomach.
11: You can go to a Dutch birthday, and talk about ditjes en datjes, koetjes en kalfjes.
12: You can go to a classplass lesson, onefit lesson or the gym and understand what they explain in Dutch.
13: You can have good conversations with a Dutch person.
14: Grammar to be covered:
- imperfectum with modal verbs,
- iets en niets,
- separable verbs.
3 in stock