Let's start to improve your Dutch in 2022!

IceMobile sign-up

Dear Icemobilers,

75% of the costs for the course will be covered by Icemobile and the other 25% you have to pay for yourself. Below, you find two courses. The first one is the Dutch beginner group course, and the second one is the  ‘Dutch open group course’ if you are on a higher level. Please pay before the 10th of January. Thanks so much! 

Are you the partner of Vlad or Dillon? Please send us an e-mail to info@morethanles.nl with your address (in The Netherlands, name, and e-mail), and I will make an invoice for you.

PLEASE NOTE:Each group course requires a minimum enrolment of seven students. If there aren’t enough students, that course will be cancelled, and you will be given a full refund. Refunds are not possible once enough students have enrolled or once a course has begun. 

For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to send us an email or reach out to us via Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.

Why Open Group dutch courses with More Than Les?

Informal, energizing & fun classes for your employees

Top-notch classes​

At MORE than les we work with a quality assured learning system. Our team of experienced teachers help students reach their language goals with speed and precision.​

We come to you​

Our teachers come to your office, so there’s no need for the hassle of biking around the city. We also offer online courses. Easy like Sunday morning.​

Informal & fun​

We think laughter, fun and engagement is the way to true progress and long-term, practical skills. It's also a great way for your employees to stay connected to your company.​

Having trouble figuring out your level of Dutch? We've got you covered!

Speak Dutch with confidence

Speaking will help you get a firm grasp on Dutch grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. The more you speak, the faster you’ll gain fluency in Dutch.  

Strengthen your network​

You’ll meet plenty of professionals from all walks of life. Our Dutch courses provide the perfect opportunity to build and strengthen your network in Amsterdam.

Cliché-free classes​

Windmills? Tulips? Wooden clogs? You’ll hear none of that at our classes. We’ll provide you with a genuine glimpse of Amsterdam and the Dutch way of life.

Learn from enthusiastic teachers

Our team consists of colourful, uplifting, and active teachers ready to guide you through the Dutch language and culture.

Would you like to offer an In-Company Dutch course at your company?
Do you have employees who would like to join the Open Dutch Group Courses?
Get in touch with us and make a huge difference for your employees.​

Some of our clients