Open Group Dutch Coursesstarting in January 2024
Open Dutch Group Courses
Learning Dutch: Confidence boosting Open Group Dutch Courses
Whether you’d like to start learning Dutch or boost your confidence speaking Dutch, we have courses available at all levels from A1 to B1. The Dutch courses are 11 weeks long and start on Monday the 15th of January 2024 (depending on level, from beginners (A1) to more advanced (A2)). We now start with level 1 for sure! Are you interested in a level 2, 3, 4 or more, let me know!
What will you get if you buy a course with us:
- You will get 11 online classes of 1.5 hour
- We will have different videos that you can check back, where we will explain grammar to you and other essential vocabulary.
- We will record the online live sessions, so don’t worry if you miss a class or two.
- We have extra teaching material, so you dare to speak more Dutch. We will practice lots of daily life situations.
- We won’t give you clichés but a genuine glimpse of Amsterdam.
- Our diverse student body will give you the opportunity to strengthen your network in a fun and informal, yet educational setting.
If you get the course offered by your company, know that you can send the invoice to the company, and the company can pay within 30 days!
Check out the upcoming course here!
Check out our upcoming courses!
Having trouble figuring out your level of Dutch? We've got you covered!
Why Open GRoup dutch courses with more than les?
Informal, energizing & fun classes for your employees
Open Group Dutch Courses
Speak Dutch with confidence
Speaking will help you get a firm grasp on Dutch grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. The more you speak, the faster you’ll gain fluency in Dutch.
Strengthen your network
You’ll meet plenty of professionals from all walks of life. Our Dutch courses provide the perfect opportunity to build and strengthen your network in Amsterdam.
Windmills? Tulips? Wooden clogs? You’ll hear none of that at our classes. We’ll provide you with a genuine glimpse of Amsterdam and the Dutch way of life.